The Center for Health IPE is committed to changing health care culture by transforming health care teams. In service of this vision, we're thrilled to present our 2nd national T3 Interprofessional Team Development Program (T3 ITDP) to UT Austin. Our training will be held May 24-27, 2021 via an online format that spans 3.5 days. Continuing education credits for many professions are available through our partnership with the National Center for IPE. Our 1st T3 ITDP was held January 2021 and sold out, so don't delay in registering your team!. The registration deadline has been extended to April 16, 2021.
About the T3 Interprofessional Team Development Program
T3 ITDP is an immersive training that gives teams the tools to design and implement effective interprofessional education and collaborative practice projects at their institutions. It is specifically designed for practitioners, educators, administrators, and other professionals involved in health, health care delivery, and/or health care education. It is developed and led by health care leaders who are trained in and passionate about collaborative, team-based health care, professional development, and assessment and evaluation. Through a blend of theory bursts, group activities, and focused project time, team members will develop professional leadership skills and strengthen team dynamics to increase project success. The Center for Health IPE is partnering with the National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education to facilitate this training and has guidance from the University of Virginia Center for Interprofessional Collaborations and the University of Washington Center for Health Sciences Interprofessional Education, Research, and Practice.
Download the flyer here.
T3 ITDP Austin Core Faculty Planning Team
- Lauren El-Assad, LCSW, Assistant Director, Center for Health IPE
- Barbara Jones, PhD, MSW, FNAP, Associate Dean for Health Affairs and Co-Director for Institute for Collaborative Health Research and Practice, Steve Hicks School of Social Work; Inaugural Chair of the Department of Health Social Work, Dell Medical School
- John Luk, MD, Assistant Dean of Interprofessional Integration, Dell Medical School
- Stephanie Morgan, PhD, RN, FNP-BC, Clinical Professor and Director of Practice Innovation, School of Nursing
- Dan Richards, MD, Associate Chair for Medical Education, Dell Medical School
- Dede Sparks, LMSW, Assistant Dean for Health Affairs, Steve Hicks School of Social Work
- Gayle Timmerman, PhD, RN, CNS, FAAN, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, School of Nursing
- Veronica Young, PharmD, MPH, Director, Center for Health IPE; Director for IPE and Clinical Professor, College of Pharmacy