The Center for Health IPE is committed to changing health care culture by transforming health care teams. In service of this vision, we're thrilled to bring the T3 Train-the-Trainer Interprofessional Development Program to UT Austin in 2020!
About the T3 Interprofessional Team Development Program
The T3 Program is a 3.5 day immersive training that gives teams the tools to design and implement effective interprofessional education and collaborative practice projects at their institutions. It is specifically designed for clinical educators and collaborative practice partners and is led by health care leaders who are trained in and passionate about collaborative, team-based health care, professional development, and assessment and evaluation. Through a blend of theory bursts, group activities, and focused project time, team members will develop professional leadership skills and strengthen team dynamics to increase project success. The Center for Health IPE is partnering with the National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education to facilitate this training and has guidance from the University of Virginia Center for Interprofessional Collaborations and the Univeristy of Washington Center for Health Sciences Interprofessional Education, Research, and Practice.
T3 Austin Core Faculty Planning Team
- Lauren El-Assad, LCSW, Program Manager, Center for Health IPE
- Barbara Jones, PhD, MSW, FNAP, Associate Dean for Health Affairs and Co-Director for Institute for Collaborative Health Research and Practice at the Steve Hicks School of Social Work; Inaugural Chair of the Department of Health Social Work at Dell Medical School
- John Luk, MD, Assistant Dean of Interprofessional Intergration at Dell Medical School
- Stephanie Morgan, PhD, RN, FNP-BC
- Dan Richards, MD, Associate Chair for Medical Education, Dell Medical School
- Dede Sparks, LMSW, Assistant Dean for Health Affairs, Steve Hicks School of Social Work
- Gayle Timmerman, PhD, RN, CNS, FAAN, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at the School of Nursing
- Veronica Young, PharmD, MPH, Director of the Center for Health IPE; Director for IPE and Clinical Professor at the College of Pharmacy