- Bring your team to the annual T3 Train-the-Trainer Interprofessional Team Development Program. This is led by the HIPE Center; CEUs are available.
- Become trained to be an interprofessional facilitator
- Co-develop an interprofessional experience for the IPE Passport Program. Click here to learn more.
- Collaborate with us on your research to ensure your program includes expert interprofessional perspectives and support. Click here to learn more.
- Participate as a facilitator in the Foundations of Interprofessional Collaborative Practice (FICP) course; contact us for info.
- Attend a Texas IPE Consortium Event. This group brings learners together across institutions to share best practices about IPE. Offerings include TeamSTEPPS trainings, IPE facilitator trainings, workshops, and simulations that advance IPE skills. UT Austin is a founding member of the consortium and its faculty and staff may be eligible to attend events at a discount. View opportunities here>.
- Consult with us about how you may integrate health IPE competencies into your curricula or program.
- Sign up to participate in a free online continuing education program focused on opioid use disorder and harm reduction. This program targets interprofessional health care providers and educators. CEUs are available.
"Teamwork is such an important factor in healthcare. It affects our ability to provide the best care, to prevent mistakes and errors, and to think outside the box... When teams work together interprofessionally, they are able to solve problems in a way that most would not be able to accomplish in silos." LaTashia Kiel, MSN, RN, CEN, Clinical Instructor, School of Nursing; Center for Health IPE Affiliate