You can be a part of transforming the culture of health care education and practice to make it more collaborative and person-centered. We have opportunities for all levels of learners to get involved in interprofessional learning and practice. Scroll down to learn more.
- Faculty who are engaged in interprofessional practice, research, and scholarship
- Health care education that reflects practice settings
- A collaboration-ready workforce
- Recognition of UT Austin as a leading IPE institution
- Impactful interprofessional partnerships
- Health care teams that are trained in teamwork skills
- Future IPE champions and leaders
Learn more about how the Center for Health IPE can support your work.
Invest in the Center for Health IPE
Support impact-driven interprofessional health care education, practice and scholarship.