Thank you to our event sponsors:
Poster Presentation Schedule:
5 Interprofessional Workshops (each lasts 50 minutes)
- Poster Dimension: 36” in width by 42” in height. Following this dimension is important in order for your poster to fit on the poster frame. Binder clips will be used to hang your poster onto the metal frame. Please note two posters will be displayed side-by-side on the same side of a poster frame. Posters wider than 36” cannot be accommodated, or you will be asked to fold your poster. Binder clips will be provided by the organizer. If you already have a poster prepared that you’d like to display and that does not fall within these size parameters, please contact the center ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we cannot guarantee that your poster can be accommodated, we will evaluate your request based on space availability.
- Poster Printing: You are responsible for printing your poster. While there are many choices for poster printing, the UT Library Copier Services at the PCL is one affordable option: https://legacy.lib.utexas.edu/services/copyprint/poster-printing. The approximate cost is $5 per linear foot (with UT ID).
- Handouts: Handouts of your posters are optional.
EVENT REGISTRATION AND DAY OF EVENT
- As the presenter, you will need to register for the event. If your project is team-based, all attending members will also need to register for the event. Please forward the registration link to all authors and register for the showcase here.
- Dress for poster presenters is business or business casual.
- Light refreshments will be served.
Judges will be awarding posters based on 1) Best in Category, 2) Best Visual Layout, and 3) Best IPE Team-Based Project. You will be notified at the event if you or your team won and a certificate commemorating this accomplishment will follow.
Questions? Please contact Lauren El-Assad, Center for Health IPE Program Manager.